Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I am working on....


Right now, I am creating a new Blog page and trying to get more into more on the graphics and creating larger slideshow.  I also need to reorganize it too to show different type: Graphic, technical illustration, and photos.  The reason for this is this site. Artflakes' representative   had sent me invitation to join. So I am trying it out. It allows me to receive royalty if my artwork sells. If it works out for me, I will upload more graphic.
 (www.artflakes.com/en/shop/mindsprites)


The last job test did not work out. I suspected they just wanted free graphic and not really have the position. When I question about status of the hiring. They mention about hiring freelancer for $400/week. This is a bit strange, considering I had last checked. Mobile Artist average is $97k annual salary.  $400/week will bring you below minimum pay if they make you work overtime

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

My Portfolio

I have been doing graphic for a long time. I had always done traditional media arts and crafts beside digital art. I was hoping that my portfolio would reflect it. I am also very technical with engineering education and training. I had gone from the drafting board to digital in the 70’s. I can do 3d modeling as well as printed circuit board layout besides painting in oil or watercolor. I have a passion for both trying to keep on learning and be creative. This is my main portfolio, but I am working on another version too.. This one is call "The Illustrator". I am working on another called the "Muse".

http://mindsprite.wix.com/the-illustrator

I had ran out space in my own website so I created a new gallery at a different location.
Gallery
The Whole 9

.

.

My Gallery

buy posters and art prints

ScienceDaily: Strange Science News

University of Cambridge News

ScienceDaily: Mind & Brain News

ScienceDaily: Allergy News

GameLife

Raw File

The Verge - All Posts

Mashable

Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

ScienceDaily: Quantum Physics News

Psych Central Blog Network

Wired Science

Gadget Lab

CNN.com - Technology

CNN.com - U.S.

CNN.com - Entertainment

CNN.com - Health