Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a new year again.

It's the new year again. This year I promise myself not to be so negative and work on positive goals. I did started writing a book and create a chapter outline, but I have to take my time on it. It has a lot hurtful moment in it and I still don’t have anyone here to be supportive. So it has to be drawn out more. To counter balance it, I had decided to write a children books and I had developed some cute characters to go with it.  I might post my sketches of them. My main character is named Moka. He is hard to describe right now he is more like a cute little bunny with a donkey tail with wings. I also going to create maybe 20 vector designs for t-shirt and I will post those design on MindSprites – Art.  I had already found a few gift shops that might want to carry it.  This what I thought I set my project for this year, besides finding a job to support my art. Maybe it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

My Portfolio

I have been doing graphic for a long time. I had always done traditional media arts and crafts beside digital art. I was hoping that my portfolio would reflect it. I am also very technical with engineering education and training. I had gone from the drafting board to digital in the 70’s. I can do 3d modeling as well as printed circuit board layout besides painting in oil or watercolor. I have a passion for both trying to keep on learning and be creative. This is my main portfolio, but I am working on another version too.. This one is call "The Illustrator". I am working on another called the "Muse".

http://mindsprite.wix.com/the-illustrator

I had ran out space in my own website so I created a new gallery at a different location.
Gallery
The Whole 9

.

.

My Gallery

buy posters and art prints

ScienceDaily: Strange Science News

University of Cambridge News

ScienceDaily: Mind & Brain News

ScienceDaily: Allergy News

GameLife

Raw File

The Verge - All Posts

Mashable

Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

ScienceDaily: Quantum Physics News

Psych Central Blog Network

Wired Science

Gadget Lab

CNN.com - Technology

CNN.com - U.S.

CNN.com - Entertainment

CNN.com - Health