Monday, April 19, 2010

Bigger Picture


Sorry, that I had not been keeping up on my journal. I had been out of it again. I have had lot things on my mind. I need to create new graphics don’t I. I started to write a book. I know, which is quite effort on my part. Writing is not one of my best skills. It’s mostly about my journey from past to now. It is about my thoughts and my struggles. Sometime I think I had been underrated myself in a lot of things and did not promote myself when I should. Sometime to find the answer to a solution, you need to find all the pieces to create a bigger picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

My Portfolio

I have been doing graphic for a long time. I had always done traditional media arts and crafts beside digital art. I was hoping that my portfolio would reflect it. I am also very technical with engineering education and training. I had gone from the drafting board to digital in the 70’s. I can do 3d modeling as well as printed circuit board layout besides painting in oil or watercolor. I have a passion for both trying to keep on learning and be creative. This is my main portfolio, but I am working on another version too.. This one is call "The Illustrator". I am working on another called the "Muse".

http://mindsprite.wix.com/the-illustrator

I had ran out space in my own website so I created a new gallery at a different location.
Gallery
The Whole 9

.

.

My Gallery

buy posters and art prints

ScienceDaily: Strange Science News

University of Cambridge News

ScienceDaily: Mind & Brain News

ScienceDaily: Allergy News

GameLife

Raw File

The Verge - All Posts

Mashable

Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

ScienceDaily: Quantum Physics News

Psych Central Blog Network

Wired Science

Gadget Lab

CNN.com - Technology

CNN.com - U.S.

CNN.com - Entertainment

CNN.com - Health