Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today, Tomorrow

Today, I have been browsing for location. I decided I want to move to north and not sure where. I need to explore plus I need to find more software. I would like to have some space to create some sculptures. I always seem to have lack of words in what I should say in my mind or even inspiration to create. I felt like trap in a space and time that does not give you too much movement to go forward. Perhaps I am looking for my better half, half consciously. I believed I am also scaring them away deliberately. I really don’t want others in my space so they can feel the pains. A person sometime does not help. They just kept you in that hole, so they can say they are better than you. The more you dig yourself out, the more they shove it in. They need you to be needy so can use you later. The manipulators in your life, the emotional vampires, that who backstab you with a smile and pretends they care for you. What is worst they suck your energy, your life and your time and leave you wondering who you are again? The movies and novel has everything so clear cut of definition what is good and bad. I think real life I don’t think there is anything that is that clear cut. You can hate and love the same person and want to protect them. You just need to make a decision when to walk away before they do too much damages to you. You can’t be a tower of strength forever it gets worn down. You have to praise the caregiver for what they have to put up. Sometime you just need to put it down and come back to it again after you become a bit stronger. I’m trying to get myself to write more these days and to create more. I kept feeling like I am hitting mental blocks all the time. Maybe this is enough for today.

I haven’t come up with a quote yet. And again I don’t have my quote book. It had been either borrowed or packed way. Let’s say we hope today seed will becomes tomorrow-promising future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

My Portfolio

I have been doing graphic for a long time. I had always done traditional media arts and crafts beside digital art. I was hoping that my portfolio would reflect it. I am also very technical with engineering education and training. I had gone from the drafting board to digital in the 70’s. I can do 3d modeling as well as printed circuit board layout besides painting in oil or watercolor. I have a passion for both trying to keep on learning and be creative. This is my main portfolio, but I am working on another version too.. This one is call "The Illustrator". I am working on another called the "Muse".

http://mindsprite.wix.com/the-illustrator

I had ran out space in my own website so I created a new gallery at a different location.
Gallery
The Whole 9

.

.

My Gallery

buy posters and art prints

ScienceDaily: Strange Science News

University of Cambridge News

ScienceDaily: Mind & Brain News

ScienceDaily: Allergy News

GameLife

Raw File

The Verge - All Posts

Mashable

Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

ScienceDaily: Quantum Physics News

Psych Central Blog Network

Wired Science

Gadget Lab

CNN.com - Technology

CNN.com - U.S.

CNN.com - Entertainment

CNN.com - Health