Sunday, June 21, 2009

Following a different path.


I had been trying to change my lifestyle and my career. I am trying to let go of my past. It had been a dramatic change. I had sold my house and living with a friend that is also going through changes. Together we brainstorm in how to survive the time of changes. It's a path that not many goes through. We have to make our own path as we go. All we can do is wish each other luck and walk our own path and hope it is for the better. With all our speculation of what is possible, it may not always become true. I don't think anyone can see all the angles of the possibility that we faces. All we can do is to take 1 cautious step at time and hope we don't get hit in the face with something. No body ever know their own destiny until we get there. It is like heroes, they never know they would be hero until they face with their own decision in a crisis situation and then they would be shoved into the light of recognition. But then there are always heroes that may never be recognized in daily life. The one that put food on the table for many. The ones that mentor the youths to change their life to a positive goals. We have to follow our own path and we must keep in mind how we effect others and move on with our life and be responsible for those around us. The most important part is living with your own approval and no regrets and not hurting others as you walk your path. The idea is not how fast you get there but adding quality to your journey to get there. Learning, helping people and gaining experiences. We learns from our hardships and and accepting challenges and responsibilities.

I don't have my quote book today to do a quotation from someone else. My philosophy for the day is; "Don't let the day go by without doing something positive for someone." You need to remember to feed the soul as well as the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

My Portfolio

I have been doing graphic for a long time. I had always done traditional media arts and crafts beside digital art. I was hoping that my portfolio would reflect it. I am also very technical with engineering education and training. I had gone from the drafting board to digital in the 70’s. I can do 3d modeling as well as printed circuit board layout besides painting in oil or watercolor. I have a passion for both trying to keep on learning and be creative. This is my main portfolio, but I am working on another version too.. This one is call "The Illustrator". I am working on another called the "Muse".

http://mindsprite.wix.com/the-illustrator

I had ran out space in my own website so I created a new gallery at a different location.
Gallery
The Whole 9

.

.

My Gallery

buy posters and art prints

ScienceDaily: Strange Science News

University of Cambridge News

ScienceDaily: Mind & Brain News

ScienceDaily: Allergy News

GameLife

Raw File

The Verge - All Posts

Mashable

Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com

ScienceDaily: Quantum Physics News

Psych Central Blog Network

Wired Science

Gadget Lab

CNN.com - Technology

CNN.com - U.S.

CNN.com - Entertainment

CNN.com - Health